Introducing Angoss KnowledgeSEEKER
R Language Workflow Node
The Power & Flexibility of R with the World’s Best Decision Trees
Worldwide, millions of statisticians and data scientists are using R to solve their most challenging problems. Angoss has integrated the language of R into KnowledgeSEEKER with the introduction of an R workflow node. This integration enables analysts to write R programs directly within KnowledgeSEEKER via the R workflow node, eliminating the need to move between multiple analytics tools.
KnowledgeSEEKER is a data mining and predictive analytics software tool helping data analysts and business users with data exploration, development, and deployment of predictive models. This integration couples the power and flexibility of R, the world’s most widely used statistical programming language, with the user friendly, advanced visualization of Angoss’ market-leading Decision Trees and Strategy Trees.
You Will Learn How To:
- Write R programs directly within KnowledgeSEEKER via the R workflow node, eliminating the need to move between multiple analytics tools
- Explore the resulting R data sets with Angoss advanced visualization tools: reports, charts, graphs and other views
- Develop and deploy Angoss predictive models using the resulting R data sets, including market-leading Angoss Decision Trees and unique Strategy Trees
- Generate enterprise ready SAS, SQL, or PMML code for KnowledgeSEEKER models and workflows developed with R data sets
- Enable seamless collaboration across analytics organizations with those using language of SAS and language of R, as well as business users, all working within the same analytics workbench