KnowledgeSTUDIO provides you with advanced data mining and predictive analytics capabilities for all phases of the model development and deployment cycle.
Perform all advanced analytics tasks in a single environment
KnowledgeSTUDIO provides advanced predictive modeling capabilities including advanced scorecard development, linear and logistic regression, decision trees, neural networks, and unsupervised learning techniques such as market basket analysis, cluster analysis, and factor analysis.
Robust development & deployment of industry-compliant scorecards
Automate the traditionally tedious task of coarse classing (binning) with a flexible and intelligent Weight of Evidence Optimizer (WOE) and reduce time spent on this manual task by up to 50%.
Increase data mining efficiency by more than 40% and minimize the learning curve
Build more models by spending less time coding!
Rated to be one of the best in its category by industry analysts and users – the powerful automated canvas enables the creation of workflows in minutes, improving productivity and eliminating the need to write code.
Reduce coding time
Significantly enhance the model building experience without having to code. Simply build advanced models using the graphical user interface.
Build and deploy prescriptive strategies faster than ever before
Angoss’ unique Strategy Trees combine customer segments, scores, business rules and calculations, and apply user-defined treatments and actions to formulate business strategies that minimize loss and maximize profits. Using a familiar tree framework, strategies can be developed both iteratively and interactively based on a range of “what-if” scenarios and forecasts created by the strategy author.
Improve data transparency with visualization for every step of the data mining process
Quickly assess data quality, derive insights, detect patterns and trends, and perform variable reduction. With Tableau integration users can gain access to additional visual analysis directly from within the Angoss workflow.
Angoss trees outperform the competition
Recognized by industry analysts as the best Decision Tree tool, Angoss Decision Trees are extremely user-friendly, allow automatic and manual growing and visually display results for easy interpretation. Ensemble Trees, built with random forest, bagging, and boosting algorithms, further enhance the user experience enabling the creation of multiple trees in one go, and combining them in a single ensemble tree model.
Easily connect to many data formats and databases from virtually any data source and effortlessly deploy your results
Easy integration into other analytical environments enables data import and export to/from Text, Microsoft Excel, SAS, SPSS, R, Hadoop, and databases via ODBC. Automatic code generation for Angoss models can be deployed in other rules engines and environments. Code types include SQL, SAS, SPSS, Java, PMML, XML, and structured English code.
- Easy-to-Use GUI with a powerful automated workflow canvas for building, displaying, refreshing, and reusing analytic workflows
- Advanced predictive models: linear and logistic regression, scorecards, neural networks, partial least squares regression (PLS Regression), constrained logistic regression, regularization, survival analysis* (requires R integration license)
- Self Documentation: Project and Model Documentation
- Native, Tableau, and Qlik visual analytics
- Model Selector
- Unsupervised Learning: clustering, factor analysis & market basket analysis
- Best-in-Class Decision Trees for predictive analytics
- Ensemble Trees: Bagging, Boosting, and Random Forest
- Segment Viewer for identification of candidate predictive attributes
- Unique Strategy Trees for prescriptive analytics
- Weight of Evidence Optimizer (WOE) for binning
- Data Preparation and Profiling for easy extraction, manipulation, and transformation of data for modeling
- Model Analyzer featuring versatile model evaluation and comparison metrics and charts
- Model Deployment via scoring and code generation for integration with other platforms
- Integration with R and Python programming languages
- Optional In-Database analytics
- Optional integration with real-time scoring engine
Optional Products for Added Functionality
Effectively communicate your advanced analytic results with decision makers.
Angoss native charts, graphs, and reports make every stage of the data mining process easily interpretable. The integration of Tableau and Qlik visual analytics further enhances Angoss’ visualization capability by providing users with access to Tableau and Qlik dashboards directly from within the Angoss workflows.
No need to export data to other environments.
In-database analytics takes predictive modeling and analysis to the next level by providing an efficient and cost-effective way for organizations to enhance their data exploration capabilities through an optimized analytical processing environment—within the database—to accelerate decision making and identify opportunities they can act on.
ADVANCED DATA PREPARATION
Reduce data prep time by more than 40%.
Drastically reduce data prep time and coding time with KnowledgeCORE™, an advanced data mining and predictive analytics software that enables you to:
- Write and execute programs in the language of SAS, R and SQL
- Reduce coding time with pre-built code functions
- Run all analytics tasks in a single application – no need to export to other environments
- Create charts and plots using the language of SAS
KnowledgeCORE’s data prep, statistical, advanced modeling functionality can be seamlessly integrated with Angoss’ KnowledgeSEEKER and KnowledgeSTUDIO.
Program in multiple languages in a single environment.
For improved collaboration between users and departments, Angoss enables programming in the languages of R and Python, directly from within the software. To enhance the user experience, the programming languages can be directly embedded in the Angoss workflows.
Automate the decisioning process and improve business agility and speed-to-action.
Real-time scoring delivers intelligent, real-time scores or recommendations to operational systems during customer interactions to support timely decision making. By automating the decisioning process and reducing deployment time, companies improve productivity, business agility, and performance.
Put your best models forward – faster!
Automate and streamline the management of your Angoss models with KnowledgeMANAGER™, a secure, compliant, organized and easily accessible framework for model:
The user-friendly, web-based interface facilitates easy access to all models stored in the model repository. Visual monitoring and alerts enables users to measure the accuracy and performance of models ensuring that only the best models are used for production.
Find out how the insurance company decreased their cancellation rates by 1.5%