The Top Bank’s consumer credit group had existing LOC strategies that delayed product launches and therefore wanted to streamline their credit strategy process without depending on external departmental resources.
KnowledgeSTUDIO™ and Angoss Strategy Trees provided the credit group the same modeling capabilities as advanced analysts, freeing up analyst resources.
Credit analysts are now able to develop more robust, sound credit strategies, resulting in a 50% reduction in time spend.
One of Canada’s largest and most recognized banks serving millions of customers in the personal, commercial, and corporate sectors in North America and across the globe. The Canadian consumer credit group is responsible for credit risk in the consumer portfolio across Canada.
This bank’s consumer credit group was experiencing product launch delays due to their current line of credit (LOC) strategies development process. Their goals:
- Streamline their credit strategy processes – previously this required high-level expertise from quantitative analysts and coordination between credit analysts and quantitative teams
- Use new and more granular sources of customer data
Adding to the existing complexity of streamlining their credit strategy process, the group was told they could not rely on external departmental resources.
With the use of advanced modeling capabilities from Angoss KnowledgeSTUDIO™ and Angoss Strategy Trees the bank’s credit analysts were able to:
- Track multiple business metrics or key performance indicators (KPI) across any number of segments
- Independently perform automated calculations across an unlimited number of dependent variables, and view all segments and treatments in a single, graphical view
- Get a holistic view of all aspects of their strategic options at a glance and greater control over how to plan actions
- Assign actions with a greater speed and iterate/explore customer segments and actions at no risk prior to deploying LOC strategies
Using KnowledgeSTUDIO and Strategy Trees, the bank’s credit strategy team now had the same modeling capabilities as advanced analysts, freeing up analyst resources and resulting in less back and forth communication.
The bank’s credit strategy team is now more self-sufficient and productive. Less coordination is required amongst modelers and business strategists. Notable results include:
Angoss KnowledgeSTUDIO and Strategy Trees helped the bank realize substantial time savings in their credit strategies development process by providing them the ability to create effective LOC strategies without external departmental resources.
“By using Angoss KnowledgeSTUDIO™ and Strategy Trees to update our LOC strategies development process, our credit strategy team is now able to analyze more granular customer data to ask new questions and test theories with greater speed and flexibility without relying on the quantitative analysts, saving us 50% of our time.”
– Canadian Consumer Credit Group Analyst
KnowledgeREADER is an integrated customer intelligence application that combines visual text discovery and sentiment analysis with the power of predictive analytics. It delivers unparalleled voice of the customer insights to support customer experience management by building upon the data mining and predictive analytics capabilities in KnowledgeSEEKER™.
Uncover the meaning in your customer data with Angoss Text & Social Analytics. Speak to one of our product specialists now.